TALI BEACH, BATANGAS

OUR LAST HURRAH FOR 2014 
The beauty and relaxed atmosphere of the area provides a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city


TALI BEACH -- a private subdivision where you and your family can take a break from the daily haste of city life. 


2 hour drive from Manila will give you a chance to experience beautiful beach without the need to board a plane to other islands.



You can idle away your time relaxing by the beach or play volleyball at the Main Beach (you have to bring your own volleyball). 
























2



You can relax in the hammock, feel the adrenaline rush while riding jet ski, jump on a cliff, go snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, swim at the pool, or go down the beach


'


Swimsuit: I LOVE KOI SWIMWEAR


JO AND JOHNNY'S BEACH AND DIVE INN
We stayed at Jo and Johnny’s Beach and Dive Inn last summer for my two-day photo shoot. I fell in love with it ever since so I decided to bring my family to celebrate our New Year here.
What I like about the place is it’s privacy that it offers. It has a clean pool and just a short ride to the main beach and cliff diving area. Rates of room are inexpensive. I recommend this to anyone looking for a weekend of rest.
I love the homey feel of the place and the staffs were very accommodating and welcoming.
Staying here is like staying in your own vacation house - cozy ambiance
You need to bring your own food (since there are no restaurants around). There is a BBQ grill available for use.

Lots of places where you could hang out

















Beautiful interiors of the place

The pool was clean and open until late at night                        



Overall, it's a great place to stay in! I will definitely come back here.
 Don't forget to call them for reservation! :)

JO AND JOHNNY’S BEACH AND DIVE INN
Address: Seashell Drive, Tali Beach, Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
Cellphone number: +63 922 854 4553

Share:

4 comments

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com


    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    God bless you Madam, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete